The Crabs are really excited to be participating in the Festival of Biodiversity this coming Saturday and Sunday. There is a host of activities to suit all ages at the Festival. If you have time this weekend, pop over to the Singapore Botanic Gardens with your buddies and loved ones, and come find out more about the diversity of plants and animals that can be found in our natural areas. We just want to CELEBRATE!
Dates: 26 May (Sat) and 27 May (Sun)
Time: 9am - 6pm
Venue: Botany Centre, Singapore Botanic Gardens
More blog posts about the Festival:
1. Full list of activities at the Festival:
2. Participate in the Symposium - http://wildshores.blogspot.com/2012/05/26-may-sat-conserving-our-biodiversity.html
3. Lots of activities for the kids:
- Awesome marine colouring sheet for the kids - http://wildshores.blogspot.com/2012/05/awesome-marine-colouring-sheet-get-it.html
- see the collection of hand-made soft-toys of marine animals, Ms Soctupus and Friends - http://wildshores.blogspot.com/2012/05/meet-ms-soctopus-and-friends-at.html
4. Attend Ivan's talk, titled "Bodies of evidence: A morbid celebration of biodiversity" - http://lazy-lizard-tales.blogspot.com/2012/05/shameless-self-promotion.html
There are so many more activities happening over the 2 days. See you there!